Sunday, September 10, 2017

Quilt Expo 2017

What an amazing, crazy, fun whirlwind the last few days have been!  I'm drunk on fabric and quilting and art and friends.  Quilt Expo 2017 did not disappoint!

Let's start with the absolute most exciting part-- My lion quilt was in the juried exhibition!!!  Wooot!!



And the next super amazing, fun part-- Tula Pink was there!  She gave a lecture on Friday night and I was in stitches the whole time.  She is a hoot!  Totally, absolutely love her!




The display of quilts was gorgeous as ever.  Here is a small selection of things I loved:


And then there was the shopping.  I did some damages!



To wrap up the show, I volunteered to take down the exhibit quilts. I love to meet the people who made the quilts. And now only 362 days until Quilt Expo 2018!

xoxo
Kristin

ps
Linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash and Lorna's Lets be Social

2 comments:

  1. How fun! What is it about plaid-ish quilts? Congrats on your inclusion in the show! It must've been amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete