Thursday, September 7, 2017

Finish! Bonus Baby Quilt


I'm happy to report another quilt has reached the 'done' pile!  Woo-hoo!  This is a 'bonus' quilt, because I used trimmings from a whirling star block and pieced them together into rectangles, then into columns.  It turned out pretty good --if I do say so myself!  😅

Here is a close up of the the quilting + fabric.  I used an all over panto and stash fabric for the sashing, backing and binding.  Win, win, win!


When I laid out the quilt to measure for binding, Finn immediately jumped up on the table and decided to do some QA inspecting.  This quilt is Finn-approved and is already donated to Project Linus.


xoxo
Kristin

Linking up with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts

Editing to add info about the Q3 Finish-A-Long goals list

2 comments:

  1. I love bonus quilts like that! Congrats on a really fun finish! Thank you for participating in the FAL and playing along with us! From the Global FAL Hosts!

    ReplyDelete