Saturday, July 28, 2018

Finish! - Nutso for Nemo

I've been a binding fool lately.  With so many quilts destined for Lutherdale's annual quilt auction/fundraiser, I've had to finish things up in order to meet the deadline.  I'll post these finishes separately, so it is easy for me to link them up to the Finish-A-Long.

I'm calling this quilt "Nutso for Nemo".  It's just a panel that I bordered with Moda Grunge Dots and did a lot of fun, doodle quilting on it.  I noticed at last year's auction how excited people were for panels.  I thought-- Hey! Why not work on a few of those to donate?


I picked up the panel last year at Quilt Expo and it will make a baby or toddler super happy.


This is my first (of hopefully many) finish of Q3 2018.  Here is a link to my Q3 goals.

xoxo,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. How cute! What a great way to support a worthy group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the idea of using a panel for doodle quilting! This looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete