Friday, January 18, 2019

Finish-A-Long Q1 2019 - My Goals


It's time to set some goals and finish projects up!  The end of last year was a bit of a whirlwind and I didn't get to sew nearly as much as I would like.  Perhaps the first few months of 2019 will make up for it? 

Let me see if I can complete some unfinished projects.  Here is my list.  Many items I've been recycling, so it would be fantastic for this to be their final appearance on my goals list.


1- On Ringo Lake
I've had this quilted and partially bound for ages. Other projects have taken precedence, but this needs to get done. Would you believe that I have this on my bed at retreat with a partial binding and clover clips in it? Would you also believe that this isn't the first time I've done that??!!?? =P

2- Midnight Star
This top has been done for a while, but I haven't had a chance to quilt it. There isn't a specific place this is going, so it has been aging.

3- Legendary

I did manage to quilt this top up a few months ago in a swooshy panto.  It needs to have a binding attached and to do the hand stitching.  I can do this!! Yes, I can!!  (positive thinking)


4- Black Diamond String

This quilt is quilted, but needs a binding. It is going to the August Lutherdale auction and I would LOVE to have it all done sooner rather than later.


5- Scrap Happy Sampler

This is my TOP priority. Blue Bar Quilts has offered to hang the quilts from our class in their gallery in March. I have 2 borders attached. Need to finish them and quilt and bind.

I have other things that need finishing (ahem-- incomplete bindings on charity quilts....), but I'm going to stop here and get my entry in to Finish-A-Long just under the wire.

Here are the hostesses of this year's event:

I'm looking forward to another great year!


xoxo.
Kristin


3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! SOOO close on so many beautiful quilts!!!! I hope every one of these becomes a chance at a prize come the end of Q1!!!!! Thanks so much for joining up with the FAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely get the situation you're in, when you have some important but not urgent projects to tackle. It's easy to let them "age" for months or more. But you've got this! I'm especially looking forward to the final full reveal of On Ringo Lake. : )

    ReplyDelete