Sunday, August 20, 2017

Lutherdale 2017 Quilt Auction

I have amazing news from the Lutherdale Quilt Auction -- my quilt started a bidding war! Two people we're going back-and-forth and back-and-forth bidding higher and higher on my little itty-bitty strawberry quilt.


The bid came to $485 and the Thrivent representative (Bill) said if it hits $500 he'll match a donation!! Anna and I reached into our purses and grabbed some cash and told Bill-- "Give this to bidders!!!" They bid high and $1,000 is going to Lutherdale


I'm still absolutely stunned!

Here are a few more photos from the day:

  • Top left: Janine's big win
  • Top right: Anna won this amazing vintage crazy quilt
  • Bottom left: our Gala Quilt
  • Bottom right: a stunning antique quilt.  I bidded on it, but I had a limited budget.



I can't wait to get started on next year's quilts!

xoxo
Kristin

Linking up with Let's be Sewcial

No comments:

Post a Comment