Saturday, June 3, 2017

Finish! Twin Baby Girl Quilt (1 of 2)

I have a finished quilt to share!  This is one of two baby quilts that I'm making for a coworker, whose wife is pregnant with twins! Bot quilts are identical-- except for the bindings.  I did one in scrappy grey and one in scrappy pink.  That way, if there is a need to distinguish them, it can be done.  Here is the grey bound one.  The pink one is almost there (not quite!).

These are both goals I listed as part of the the Finish-A-Long for quarter 2 of 2017.  My original post is here.



Hopefully I will have the twin to this one finished and ready to share next week.  Right now, I have binding galore to work on.  In addition to these baby quilts, I have the pink/purple XO quilt and...

MY LION QUILT IS BACK!  I got it back from the quilter yesterday and it turned out FaBuLoUs!!!  Here is a teeny-tiny sneak peek:

xoxo,
Kristin



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love triangle quilts - must actually try to make one sometime soon LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally make one! They are deceptively easy! I used the Creative Grids 60 degree ruler and piecing is a snap. The first baby quilt I did with this pattern, I cut the triangles and pieced the top in about 1 day at a retreat. What I really like about this, is it is simple, but still looks special. =)

      Delete
  2. Love your baby quilt. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come visit after you posted on my blog. I love your pink and gray triangle quilt and your quilting is spot on! I might be borrowing your quilting idea when I get ready to quilt mine. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finish. I love the pink/grey combo. On behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you for playing along with us this quarter.

    ReplyDelete