Sunday, November 25, 2018

Lutherdale Auction 2018

I have quite a bit of catching up to do-- there isn't enough time to blog about all of my quilty adventures during the summer and now the fall has gotten away from me!!!  I've had a very busy late summer/fall this year and I was able to squeeze in bits of sewing here and there, but the blogging side of things took a back seat.

Where to start? In Mid-August, I attended the annual Lutherdale Quilt Auction.  I contributed many quilts and it was fun to see the bidding.  Somehow I ended up coming home with a vintage quilt!! =O  But in even bigger news.... I won a viewer's choice award for my Peacock quilt!!! What?  That was a big surprise!  Here are a few photos of quilts I donated or contributed.  I forget the total dollar amount raised by my quilts this year, but it was a lot!!!

Peacock quilt


Galaxy of Stars


Bonus Gala Quilt 


Gala Quilt 


Finding Nemo


My New/Vintage Quilt!


Viewer's Choice!!



More updates to come!

xoxo,
Kristin



1 comment:

  1. Some beautiful quilts! Great job donating. Love your vintage acquisition. Congrats on the Viewer's Choice! That's quite an honor.

    ReplyDelete