Monday, April 16, 2018

Finish-A-Long Q2 2018 - My Goals

I had a little wrinkle in time at the end of Q1-2018.  I had a lot going on and wasn't able to link up my finishes for the Finish-A-Long.  Oops! Overall, it wasn't the best quarter in terms of finishing projects.  Apart from Elephant Parade, I didn't meet any of my goals!! =O




That doesn't mean I wasn't sewing, because I've actually been sewing up a storm.  And now I will have a very ambitious Q2 goal list!

Let me start with projects that were Q1 Goals:

1- Hekla
This was sooooo close to being finished for Q1, but see above statement--> lots going on!  And if you look closely, there is just a weeee bit of binding left to do! =O


2- Midnight Star
I did manage to get the top fully pieced this last quarter.  Now it needs some quilting!

3- On Ringo Lake
I worked soooooooooooooo hard on this quilt all winter and I'm thrilled to have the pattern complete.  I've decided that I'm going to add a border of oranges/corals/pinks to extend it a bit more.  I would LOVE to have this finished up by May, because I've used a challenge fabric in it for the Mad City Quilt Guild.  I'm really hoping to make this happen!

4- Finding Nemo
Not difficult, just need time with a longarm

5- St Nick
I managed to put borders on this at January Retreat


6- Legendary
No progress on this and it's ambitous to think I can finish it this quarter


7- Charity Rail Fence
The quiting doesn't need to be fancy, but everything takes time!

8- Bonus Baby Quilt
Isn't this fun?! I made this up out of leftovers from a baby quilt several years ago.  This will go to Project Linus



9- Grey Plus Baby Quilt
I think this baby is due in May, so it would be fantastic if I had it done by then!


10- Rainbow Plus Baby Quilt
I have a bit more time with this one, but it would be great to finish it along with the grey version.

11- Featherweight Tote Bag - Purple 
Getting there!  Not many steps left...


12- Featherweight Tote Bag - Orange
Still a fair amount of work to do on this one...



Twelve projects!! I know I won't be able to complete all of these things-- but it doesn't hurt to dream! Wish me luck!

If you would like to join the Finish-A-Long fun, head on over to any one of the eight bloggers who host:


xoxo, 
Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your Elephant Parade won a ribbon! If you're only going to finish one thing, it might as well be prize-winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of projects, but your nearly there with quite a few of them. I love the Legendary and the Heckla quilts especially but they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole year or two of projects for me! LOL Good luck!

    ReplyDelete