Thursday, December 11, 2008

Star BOM 9



I'm all caught up on Judy L.'s Star Block of the Month. She'll be giving us another block in 4 days and then we get a break until February. Then there are 3 more blocks and a series of borders. I'm on a roll and don't really want to stop, but I think it is going to be a good thing, because then I can focus on some other projects that have been falling by the wayside and maybe resume this project with gusto in the new year.

I'm having fun with it and really like this stage. I haven't been following the exact color placement for each block and have been using a somewhat scrappy look. So now it's neat to rearrange the blocks into what the final placement will be.

Here are blocks 1 through 9:

4 comments:

  1. Those really look great all done together! I haven't done that yet - maybe I will try it b/c yours really look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look great. Thanks for showing them all together. I'm going to take a group photo to post, too. It;s really fun to see them as a group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful...you must be pleased...Judy posted #10 tonight and I finished happily...now on with Christmas....I am having a lot of fun doing it...

    ReplyDelete