Monday, March 2, 2009

Messenger bag = Done!

Ayy, ay, ay, it's been too long since my last post! I keep composing posts in my head, but haven't gotten them onto the computer! And the longer I go without posting, the harder it is to get back into the swing of things. I have the best intentions-- really, I do.

Let's see... I'll try to pick up where I left off. Maybe I should try for shorter posts with less words? Would that lead to more consistent blogging? Who knows.


I finished my messenger bag! I love it and am using it all the time. It turned out fantastic!

Meanwhile, I packaged Kathy's bag parts up and put them in a shoe box. Everything is neat and tidy and ready to go. The other day, Putty had a vet appointment and I was having trouble finding him. It turns out he was helping out with Kathy's bag. Apparently there wasn't enough cat hair on it. This is where he was:

1 comment: