Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Knitting progression

This will be the last post in my flurry of posts. I'm still not caught up with the posts in my head, but I've definitely made progress.

Last Thursday, I took beginning knitting 2 at The Sow's Ear in Verona. The goal of the class is to learn how to use circular needles, double pointed needles and how to increase and decrease. The project we are making is a hat.

Here's a picture of my gauge sample. I felt bad about ripping this apart, so I took a picture of it for posterity. =)


I'm very happy to report that this project is going smoothly. I'm about 2 1/2" into the hat and I haven't had any major issues (yet?).
This weekend will be a very busy one. It's Canoecopia time again and I'll be wrapped up in that all weekend. I did schedule a Caturday to post, because Putty felt he hasn't been getting enough blog attention lately. Bauer will be visiting, so maybe I can get some good pictures of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment