Sunday, November 25, 2018

Scrap Happy Sampler Progress

In March I started a monthly sampler class at Blue Bar Quilts (The Scrap Happy Sampler).  It's been a lot of fun and we are nearing the end.  Somehow my monthly blocks haven't made it into my blog posts much (I'm usually scrambling to keep up each month...).  Here are my latest 2, the Lonestar and New York Beauty:



Prior to completing those, I put all of the blocks up on the design wall:


I can't wait to get this into a top. It is turning out great! The borders are up next and they are ...different.  It will be fun!

xoxo,
Kristin


5 comments:

  1. Your scraps are very happy! They make your blocks so bright and fun. Neat sampler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright colours, and the start especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful variety of blocks. Some of those look pretty challenging. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bunch of blocks! I love Blue Bar. We stopped in there recently on our way home.

    ReplyDelete