Sunday, September 16, 2018

Finish! Baby Oliver's Quilt


This is the second of the two quilts for my tennis friends that had babies this summer-- the rainbow version! I had a lot of fun picking brights from my stash and putting this together.  It is my 4th finish for Q3 and is part of my Finish-A-Long goals.

This quilt is for Liesl and Tyler and their new baby boy, Oliver.  It was a total surprise to them, which is so much fun!! Not long before I gave them their gift, I was talking to Tyler about Quilt Expo and he was like, "oh-- do you quilt?"  I had to stifle my grin, because-- Yes!  I quilt and I made one for you!  😃


Here I am holding Baby Oliver.  Even more fun that giving a quilt is to see it with the new baby!


xoxo,
Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Darling quilt for a darling baby! Congrats on the sweet finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt, cute baby! What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful! I love seeing the pair of quilts...same pattern but such different fabrics. Congrats on all of your FAL finishes!

    ReplyDelete