Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow!

As soon as I posted about Ella and Emilie, I remembered that I wanted to show today's snowfall. I didn't realize that it was forecast to snow last night, so it was a big surprise to see snow on the tree outside my window when I woke up this morning.




The news on the radio said that we got between 1 and 2 inches of snow. Most of it on the pavement melted or turned slushy. The grass and trees clung to it, but it will be gone soon. The weather will hover around 40 degrees for the middle of the week.

I should take this as a warning and find all of my ice scrapers and gloves! I'm always unprepared for winter.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! brrrrrr! its cold here too!!! 30 all week... but no snow, thank goodness!
    I love that pink and brown quilt! looks great, way to go!
    Happy thanksgiving, were off to seattle.

    ReplyDelete